Avoid major car problems with preventative maintenance at Mad Hatter Mufflers & Brakes
Drivers throughout the Phoenix area rely on preventative maintenance as the best way to avoid the cost of major auto repairs in the future. They also rely on Mad Hatter Mufflers & Brakes to provide a complete preventative maintenance program. Mad Hatter Mufflers & Brakes offers a comprehensive range of the fluids, motor oils, filters, and belts that your vehicle needs to ensure performance for years to come.
Mad Hatter Mufflers & Brakes pro mechanics monitor and refill your automatic transmission fluid, brake fluid, anti-freeze, power steering and wiper fluids. We also perform checks on your radiator to ensure there are no small leaks.
- Motor Oil:
At Mad Hatter Mufflers & Brakes we know, the right oil will prolong the life of your engine. Call today and we can help you choose the right oil for your car. At Mad Hatter Mufflers & Brakes we carry the recommended oil weight and motor oil type listed in your owner's manual.
Particles in your car's oil, fuel or air intake diminishes performance. When microscopic particles build up in your car's engine or other vital systems over time, it reduces efficiency and cause issues like decreased gas mileage. Mad Hatter Mufflers & Brakes will make sure all your car's filters are change regularly to insure performance.
- Tire Rotation and Alignment:
Tire rotation and alignment is an important area of preventative automotive maintenance to ensure the life of your tires. Tire rotation provides a smoother ride and better handling. Ask the tire experts at Mad Hatter Mufflers & Brakes to make sure that your vehicle tires are ready for anything.
Preventive Maintenance Tips:
Simple and inexpensive preventive efforts will extend the life of your vehicle and help the environment. Talk with our pro mechanics at Mad Hatter Mufflers & Brakes about the service schedule listed in your owner's manual and we will help you develop a preventive maintenance plan that is right for your car.
- Change oil filter changed regularly, around every 3000 to 4000 miles.
- Get fluids checked, including brake, power steering, transmission, windshield washer and antifreeze.
- Ask us to check your tire inflation. Under-inflated tires can result in a loss of fuel efficiency.
- Keep your engine tuned. A miss-firing spark plug, or restricted fuel injector can reduce fuel efficiency by as much as 30 percent.
- A quick check or your battery cables and posts for corrosion can keep your starter cranking every time.
- Have the lighting system checked frequently including headlights turn signals and brake and taillights.
- Your windshield wipers are one of your cars most important safety features. At Mad Hatter Mufflers & Brakes we can replace your windshield washer blades once a year fast and affordably.
- We inspect engine belts regularly. Worn belts will affect the engine performance. We look for cracks and missing sections or segments.
Discover More About Maintenance and Repair Services At Mad Hatter Mufflers & Brakes in Peoria
Learn more about Smog Checks vs Emissions Testing
Get smog check service and repairs
Heating & Cooling Services